The pair of enthusiastic brewers at the Tandem brewery decided in 2019 to take a leap of faith by producing light beers with imaginative names all brewed using eco-friendly practices. The brewery uses organic malt, 100% green electricity and recycles all its cereal waste at a local farm – not to mention the brewers travel mostly by bike as you might have guessed from the name! Visitors welcome by appointment.
- Where : 382 rue de Bondues à Wambrechies
- Contact: 03 20 31 78 57 - email@example.com
- Website: www.brasserie-tandem.com
- The brewery shop is open to the public from Monday to Saturday from 9am to 6pm
- The TAPROOM opening hours : 12pm-2:30pm on Monday and Tuesday. 12pm-2:30pm and 5:30pm-11pm on Wednesday and Thursday. 12pm-2:30pm and 5:30pm-12am on Friday. 12pm-12am on Saturday. Closed on Sunday.
Take a guided tour to learn all about one of the very last jenever distilleries in France. Still in business after 200 years, Claeyssens distillery is a wonderful example of the region’s industrial heritage. On a guided tour, discover the secrets of how this juniper-based liqueur is made, from grinding, cooking and yeasting to fermentation, distillation and ageing. End your visit by tasting different products made by the distillery including jenever, whisky, gin and vodka.
- Where: Place de la Distillerie in Wambrechies
- Prices: €6.50 for adults / €4.30 for children aged 12 to 18 / Free for under 12s / €6 per person for groups of 25 or more
- Tours every Wednesday at 3pm and every Saturday at 10.30am, 2.30pm and 4pm / Tour lasts 90 min
- Bookings: +33 (0)3 74 45 46 52 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.distilleriedewambrechies.com
Guided visit temporary suspended
Hardy is a craft microbrewery set up in an old industrial building in the town of Quesnoy-sur-Deûle. This small-scale brewery produces its beer in a way that respects traditional practices and its own values. Open to the public by appointment only, visitors get to see how the beer is made from start to finish as well as sampling the final product, of course!
- Where : 117 Rue de Lille in Quesnoy-sur-Deûle
- Contact: +33 7 63 04 55 24 - email@example.com
- Website: www.brasserie-hardy.fr
- Open to the public on Thursday from 5pm to 11pm, on Friday and Saturday from 2pm to 11pm.
Célestin brewery and its boutique can be found both in Lille’s Old Town as well as Marquette-lez-Lille since 2017. This family-run eco-friendly microbrewery established in 1740 offers guided tours by appointment that will introduce you to the beer-making installations at this craft brewery and the entire production process. For anyone with a thirst for malt- and hop-based beverages, the tour concludes with a tasting of one or more beers from their collection!
- Where : 27 Rue Félix Faure in Marquette-lez-Lille
- Contact: +33(0)9 81 21 67 21 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.celestinlille.fr
- Open to the public Monday to Friday from 9am to 4.30pm
Aux enfants terribles
Aux enfants terribles is a third place established in a welcoming old farmhouse: a micro-brewery, a taproom, a bar, a restaurant and a performance hall..
Practical information :
- Where : 14 chemin de Wervicq in Marquette-lez-Lille
- Contact : 03 20 11 01 05 - email@example.com
- Website : www.auxenfantsterribles.fr
- Open to the public : Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to midnight, Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 1 a.m., Saturday from 12 p.m. to 1 a.m. and Sunday from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Closed on Mondays.
Brique House Brewery
Brique House Brewery is a Lille-based brewery, proud of its native home, that produces a range of wild and exciting beers that defy the laws of tradition! Taking the street as its observatory and the brewery as its creative outlet, Brique House experiments and remixes any ingredient that can be brewed, from near and afar, and creates new products, each more explosive than the last. Its taproom is where you can eat, drink, play and be merry – and even buy beer to take home. Make the most of the terrace when the sun is shining!
- Where : Halls de la Filature car park - 26 Rue Félix Faure in Saint-André-lez-Lille
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, for home delivery: email@example.com
- Website: www.briquehouse.fr
- Open to the public from Monday and Thursday from 12pm to midnight, on Fridays and Saturdays from 12pm to 12:30am, and every Sunday from noon to 11:30pm
* Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume in moderation.