Estaminet de Comines
Set on the Grand Place in Comines at the Belgian border, this bistro serves up hearty servings of traditional local cuisine.
- Where: 10 Grand Place in Comines
- Contact: +33 (0)3 62 65 12 53 - email@example.com
- Website: www.facebook.com
Le Sainte Cécile
Located in Quesnoy-sur-Deûle, Le Sainte-Cécile is an inviting rustic bistro serving home-cooked dishes. Decorated with hops and vintage kitchen utensils in the style of an old coffee mill! The star of this restaurant is the chef from Brittany. A Breton chef who cooks Northern French cuisine to perfection. He can also cater for all of your special occasions.
- Where: 39-41 Rue Belle Croix in Quesnoy-sur-Deûle
- Contact: +33 (0)3 20 78 63 09
- Facebook: Le Sainte-Cécile
Le Café de la Fontaine
Simple generous fare (think Flemish beef and beer stew, Welsh rarebit and platters) served in warm and traditional surroundings. All the ingredients used are organic and sourced from integrated farming. A wide selection of beers is available from the bar in addition to an excellent wine list. Check the Facebook page to hear about the concerts and themed evenings hosted at the café.
- Where: 12 Rue de la Fontaine in Verlinghem
- Contact: +33 (0)3 20 08 89 13 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: Café de la Fonctaine
If it’s a friendly and inviting atmosphere you’re after, then you’ve come to the right place! Traditional French and local cuisine with a daily changing menu.
- Where: 66 Rue de Pérenchies in Verlinghem
- Contact: +33 (0)3 20 85 60 26
- Website: www.estaminet-parent.fr
La Cantine is a bistro set in an old border control house in Wambrechies. Traditionally decorated and serving Welsh rarebits, French fries and other local specialities served on vintage tables.
- Where: 195 Rue du Vert Galant in Wambrechies
- Contact: +33 (0)3 20 78 85 47
- Facebook: La Cantine
*Excessive consumption of alcohol is dangerous to your health. Always drink in moderation.