Café du centre
The Café du Centre in Pérenchies is a café, bar and pub all under one roof! Seats up to 40 diners inside or on the terrace.
- Where: 8 Place du Général de Gaulle in Pérenchies
- Contact: +33 (0)3 20 08 71 50 - email@example.com
- Website: www.cafeducentreperenchies.eatbu.com
Le Dix-Huit offers traditional home-made cuisine. You can enjoy lunch or dinner in cosy and friendly surroundings in the dining room or on the terrace. The chef loves to serve up tasty dishes made on the premises using fresh produce.
- Where: 18 Place du Général de Gaulle, Saint-André-lez-Lille
- Contact: +33 (0)6 46 41 71 84
- Website: www.le-dix-huit.fr
L'Essentiel in Saint-André-lez-Lille is a bar and pub. With its terrace and petanque court, it’s the place to come for a peaceful and relaxing time with family and friends. It offers a varied menu with home-cooked meals using fresh, seasonal produce, simply delicious!
- Where: 99 Rue de la Gare in Saint-André-lez-Lille
- Contact: +33 (0)3 20 67 29 86 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: L'essentiel
Café de la Mairie
Café de la Mairie is a bar and café located in the centre of Saint-André-lez-Lille. Open for service every lunchtime in the week and Friday and Saturday evenings.
- Where: 91 Rue du Général Leclerc in Saint-André-lez-Lille
- Contact: +33 (0)3 20 51 68 25
- Facebook: Café de la Mairie
Guinguette de la Marine
Set on Quai de la Marine by Wambrechies marina, Guinguette de la Marine promises excellent cuisine in original surroundings. Not far from the Château de Robersart and the town centre, people come for the home-cooked dishes and excellent selection of wines and beers to quench your thirst!
- Where: 5 Avenue de Robersart in Wambrechies
- Contact: +33 (0)3 66 08 14 36
- Facebook: Guinguette de la Marine
Le vent de Bise
Le Vent de Bise is a restaurant that helps catering professionals team up with people with disabilities to combine their talents to serve up quality food made with locally sourced ingredients. This restaurant is run by the care-through-employment association (ESAT) Les Ateliers de Jemmapes.
- Where: 220 Impasse Jacqueline Auriol in Wambrechies
- Contact: +33 (0)3 28 38 81 41
- Website: Le vent de Bise
Le Saint-Chrysole is a bar and restaurant with an interior terrace. Expect to find traditional yet innovative cuisine. The venue has capacity for up to 70 covers and is available for special occasions such as anniversary dinners, wedding receptions and business meetings.
- Where: 1310 Rue de Quesnoy in Wambrechies
- Contact: +33 (0)3 28 53 55 28 - email@example.com
- Facebook: Le Saint Chrysole
La Taverne villageoise
La Taverne Villageoise is located at Wambrechies marina. The perfect place to take a break in the peaceful setting of the riverside.
- Where: 24 Place du Général de Gaulle in Wambrechies
- Contact: +33 (0)3 20 78 70 73
- Facebook: La Taverne Villageoise
*Excessive consumption of alcohol is dangerous to your health. Always drink in moderation.