La Ferme d'Anaïs
Anaïs Farm is located in Quesnoy-sur-Deûle, about 10 km north of Lille. Come and experience life on the farm for a day or half-day. School parties welcome from nursery class to year 13, children with special needs and groups. Celebrate your child’s birthday on the farm and invite their friends to play farmers for the day.
- Where: 272 Chemin de Sainghin in Quesnoy-sur-Deûle
- Contact: +33 (0)6 24 18 28 07
- Website: www.lafermedanais.wixsite.com
La ferme Mohair du Val de Deûle
Mohair du Val de Deûle Farm is a small family-run holding right in Quesnoy-sur-Deûle town centre where Angora goats and Mohair wool have replaced traditional cows and chickens. During your guided tour, you will get to know the goats and the farm as well as the art of shearing, how the wool is sorted and the final product.
- Where: 21 Rue de Comines in Quesnoy-sur-Deûle
- Every Thursday at 2pm during the school holidays and also by appointment
- Prices: €5 for adults (15 pers. min.) / €3.50 for children aged 3-12 / €140/school party for a half-day visit
- Bookings: +33 (0)3 20 39 88 32 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.mohair-du-val-de-deule.fr
Les mûres ont des abeilles
Les Mûres ont des Abeilles is a bee centre in Saint-André-lez-Lille offering different activities for schools, centres and companies. This hive of activity also sells honeys, beeswax food wraps and beeswax candles.
- Where: 2 Rue Félix Faure in Saint-André-lez-Lille
- Contact: +33 (0)7 68 99 20 29 - email@example.com
- Website: www.lesmuresontdesabeilles.fr
La ferme Saint Antoine
Located in Pérenchies 10 km from Lille, Saint Antoine Farm has been in operation since 1920. Come and visit us (booking required) and meet the animals on the farm and try your hand at gardening during one of our educational workshops. General public and school groups all welcome. Birthday parties also hosted.
- Where: 3 Chemin de la Coeullerie in Pérenchies
- Contact: +33 (0)3 20 08 72 21 - +33 (0)6 03 13 27 85 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.lafermesaintantoine.net
Shet59 is a Shetland pony club that offers trekking and mini carriage rides. Ideal for birthdays, kermesses, family celebrations and other special occasions.
- Where: 9 Avenue du Docteur Calmette in Wambrechies
- Contact: +33 (0)6 78 04 31 68
- Facebook: Shet 59