Deûlémont Marina (Port de Plaisance) is located at the confluence of the Deûle and Lys rivers, a must-visit for passing boaters. It has a ramp for launching most types of pleasure craft. It has berths for about 30 vessels and offers mooring from one night up to a whole year. The on-site harbourmaster’s office is open all year round.
Surrounded by countryside and facilities such as the foot, bicycle and horse bridge, it is the perfect place to set off for walks around the area and explore the local plant life.
If you are feeling peckish or thirsty, head to restaurant Au Maxélo where you can enjoy a range of refreshments. (lien)
- Where: Quai de la Marine in Deûlémont
- Contact: Mairie de Deûlémont (Deûlémont Town Hall) - technical services - +33 (0)3 20 39 21 04
- Prices available on the Deûlémont municipal website
- Services: water, boat launching, electricity, parking, toilets and washing facilities, harbourmaster’s office
The Halte Nautique de Quesnoy-sur-Deûle is a dock situated a stone’s throw from the town centre on the banks of the Deûle. It is the ideal spot for boaters to make a short stopover. It is located next to the ‘Espace Deûle’, home to the local canoe and kayak club and the municipal media library. It is also the landing site for cruises during the ‘water festival’ that is held during the first week of June each year.
- Where: 4 Chemin Saint-Michel in Quesnoy-sur-Deûle
- Contact: +33 (0)3 20 63 11 88
Port de Plaisance de Wambrechies
Wambrechies Marina (port de plaisance) is situated right in the town centre and is ideally situated just 10 km north of Lille. The ideal place to stop to explore the banks of the Deûle by foot or by bicycle and give yourself a break in the countryside just moments from the city. Away from the hustle and bustle of Lille, the seaside feel of the place will tempt you on to the terraces of the local cafés and restaurants or into the nearby boutiques for a spot of shopping. Also a fantastic point of departure for hikes to explore the neighbouring countryside!
The marina has 30 berths where you can moor your craft for just one night or leave it in complete safety for a longer stay. During the tourist season from May to October, make the most of the fine weather to sail with the Wambrechies Boating Association or aboard the Laléa barge!
- Where: 9 Quai de l'Ecluse in Wambrechies
- Contact: Harbourmaster’s Office - Alain Sion - +33 (0)3 20 15 85 37 - +33 (0)6 14 92 33 98 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prices available on the Wambrechies municipal website